Tuesday, September 16, 2008

not afraid?

I am not. As a matter of fact, I am looking forward for it. I am excited about it. Imagine. All the mysteries will be so clear. All questions will have an answer. As the song goes.. the pain you feel will be a different kind of pain. Hmm.. I am not afraid to die. I’m afraid HOW I am going to die. And now, I am wondering how will I die. Car accident. Shot by a gun. Hit by a knife. Incurable disease. Die old?

I can still remember the scene. A woman was hit by a mini-track. Her scooter at the side of the street. She was lying on the street. Blood on her head. Unconscious.People panicking… I hope she’s okay and still alive now and At that moment, I realized; At any time, we will die. At any time,you will die. Scary isn't it? Every time the thought of dying crosses my mind. I pray to God: Please NOT NOW. I still have lots of things to do. Unknown Mission (as of now) to accomplish. Dreams to make. People to help. People to love. Places to go. Etc. Etc. The list goes on..

But now, we are very much alive. Still alive and kicking. What’s the point of being afraid? As the quote says, People know they will die but still they live. Life, We must make the most of it while we can. It’s a blessing… Have you read Purpose Driven Life Book. It’s the best. Because of that book I learned that no matter how hard your life is, no matter how many big problems you’re facing right now. You must fight. Never as in never, never give Up Or take away your own life Because there’s an afterlife. There’s an eternity. There’s heaven. Yes, I want to be at HOME with HIM. I can’t wait for the day where all my MISSIONS will be accomplished. I can’t wait to hear him say, “I FORGIVE YOU. WELCOME HOME”

No comments: