Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What makes YOU beautiful?

For Art Appreciation Subject.

Everyone has its own beauty. Beauty is not determined only by what we see physically but what’s inside our hearts. And what makes me beautiful is life itself. I am beautiful because of people that surrounds me, experiences that I had, challenges that I have overcome and the dream that keeps me going. I found joy in the simplest of things. I can smile in the middle of the storm. I am understanding. I can see good things in every person. I care for people. I dream. I’m real. I am beautiful because God loves me..

I also have my-weaknesses, my-shortcomings and my-mistakes but all these things doesn't matter because none of us is perfect and I believe that our imperfection makes us beautiful.

I am beautiful in my own way.. You are beautiful in your own way....in our own special ways. ( =

"I just think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness. If somebody walks into a room and they're drop-dead gorgeous and sexy, it's really fun to look at. But if somebody is giving of their spirit and they make you laugh and feel good, that's a whole other level of beauty. Being happy makes you beautiful." - Drew Barrymore

What makes YOU beautiful?

No comments: