Wednesday, October 15, 2008

happy loner

I want to ...

* go to moa; window-shop. buy a book. buy a shirt. eat ice-cream. witness the beautiful sunset or sunrise.

*have a new haircut.

*sing @ the videoke; sing atleast 20 songs. yes. 20! (maybe on my 20th bday, yey!)

*go to a library; a library where i could find the books i wanted to read for the past months. read them and make a book review.

*watch movie; not a horror-movie. hmm i like a romantic-comedy.

*go to a concert; watch my fave artists perform live! that's cool!

* go to a church for another one-on-one talk with the Lord.

*take pictures during all the listed plans above and share it here.

You can call me a loner coz I want to do the above plans ALONE, though it would be fun with family and friends. Hmm I just want to date myself. A loner-trip, you could say. This is for the record. This would be an escape from all the problems @ home and school. Of all the things happening right now, I think I deserve these plans. This is also for things-i-did-for-the-first-time-list. This is for finding myself once again. And this can surely put a smile on my face ( :

No comments: