Monday, October 6, 2008

the rope

I am hanging in this rope too. The time is running out. The rope is breaking. My hands are hurting and there were times that I wanted to let go. I wanted to just open my hands and fall...

I was the one who put myself on this situation. I hate it. So I think I have to love myself more as in MORE! Now, I dont know what will happen next. I am just preparing myself. No one will catch me I know. And if I fall I will not only hurt myself but also the people hoping for my success.

Sorry, I dont want to sound so negative I just have to let these feelings out. Don't worry, I still have enough hope to pass this. I think I am just afraid that's why negative thoughts are entering my head. Anyway, I'll do my best!

One last thing, can I ask you a favor. Please Pray for me. I need your prayers.

No comments: