Wednesday, October 22, 2008

write, write and write

WifelySteps.com and Avalon.Ph is giving away a Moleskine journal. So I'm trying to push my luck on this to have the notebook. You can also join the contest by answering this question : "What would you write in your Moleskine?"

I would write about my journey.. about my life.. my experiences, my random thoughts, my dreams, hopes, and desires. I would write about people.. about my friends.. my love ones.. my family. I would write about them because they are inspiring and I learned a LOT from them. With that my moleskine will be filled with wonderful and inspiring stories. I would write my life lessons, my mistakes and challenges that made me strong. I would write my favorite quotes. I would write about my feelings. Happiness, sadness, everything.. I would like to write everything in my Moleskine so when the future comes I could go back to the past just by reading it all over again.

1 comment:

Avalon ph said...

Stories about our lives are best written. Writing about it in a notebook is almost sacred yet calming. Thank you very much for joining the 1st leg of the Avalon.ph Moleskine Giveaways, hope to see you again in the succeeding contests! / Jas