Sunday, December 7, 2008

realization


"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me. But it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst.

And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold onto it. And then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry. You will someday."

Lines from american beauty
Image from postsecret

The picture, the words in it, and the lines from american beauty tells what i really wanted to write. It's nice to know that I am not alone and other people feels the same way too. The past weeks, i was so emo :( everything was a problem for me but now i've decided to be happy ( : and take everything as a challenge. There's so much beauty in the world. so much..

No comments: