Wednesday, June 10, 2009

random thoughts stored in my cellphone

05.27.09
1.49am
I cant sleep. I am thinking of soooo manyyyyy things. I have so many plans and dreams. What would be my life 2 or 3 months from now? Whats instore for me? Theres a postsecret that says "I am thrill by the person i am becoming", i feel the same way too.

05.31.09
7.23am
On the way to Antipolo church. I am travelling to Antipolo ALONE for the 1st time in 20 years! (:

06.04.09
5.10pm
My brother has just arrived from school. He has assignments to do and lessons to study. 2 months. ago i was dying to get out from school then now i want to come back coz im missing the student life. School is cool.

5.20pm
Watching Naruto. HotsHot and Boys over Flowers are up next. I'm such a bum. I should be earning money by now instead of watching tv. I must be serious on my jobhunting career. Karirin ko na dapat talaga!

06.05.09
3.14pm
It's a windy day and I'm not feeling well. I have fever and flu.

06.10.09
11.53pm
Taking a shower before sleeping is really refreshing. I was reading my very first entry on my very first personalized journal. I'll post a picture of it on my blog soon. i do heart writing.

8.10am
I just realized that i do have a work. I am a housemaid. I am not a fulltime-tambay. I clean our house. I do the laundry. I iron clothes. I cook. I'm also tutoring my brother. I am a housemaid. Ugh.

10.43
I'm online. I should be searching for a job instead of blogging. Anyway, I am just being productive. Hehe. This will be the last time that I'll be twittering or typing thoughts in my cellphone because I already have my customized journal. Thats it. Goodbye, Goodluck and Godbless to all of us. Xiao. (:

No comments: