Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Litrato Batch 1

I have a new blog label: Litrato. I noticed that a lot of photos from My Pictures Folder are still unshared. Hence, I’ll be posting pictures here. I am not a photographer plus I don’t have a decent camera but these days I am always at lost for words about my life. Erase, Erase. I do have words but emo words. And I don't wanna blog as if I'm creating an entry for fmylife.com. Sharing pictures is better than forcing myself to write about what’s happening in my life and besides, I don’t want to be on hiatus mode. I was also thinking of creating a new tumblr.com account for my own crap – I mean photos but I have decided not to because another site to maintain isn't really good for me and in my case, tumblr.com is only for re-blogging of quotations and photographs that inspire me. I will try to post three photos every batch. Here we go:


***

I was inside a bus, March 2009.

I was going home from school, August 2008.

I took this picture before my afternoon class, Year 2008.

P.S.: Litrato means Picture in Filipino language and for more litrato from other folks, you may visit fortunatechance.tumblr.com.

No comments: