Monday, April 28, 2008

April loves Black Coffee




Have you read cbu? If not, and you are you looking for a fanfic, I would definitely recommend Solangel's Conversations Between Us. Actually, I didn't know that cbu is existing until it became the Soompi's 2007 Fanfic of the Year Winner. Yes, it is! no wonder, no doubt! These past days I just can't end my day without reading it. I just love her writing style, the twists, surprises..it's a must-read! I never thought that reading a gang-related fic + the romance of course would be so fun and exciting. That's why, I now enjoy watching k-dramas with a gang or fightings!

I don't want to spoil the story. So, just prepare yourself to experience different kinds of emotion. Admittedly, I cried while reading it. I cried. I laughed. I smiled. I even fall in love! The feeling is that as if I am the main character, as if I can still feel her pain, sadness, happiness...as if I also want to turn back the time. I still can't explain the feeling!

April loves Black Coffee, Forever.

The 366 pages is worth-reading...Believe me!
Go Go Go, Here are the links: cbulink
docversionlink

No comments: