Saturday, December 13, 2008

I need to love myself a little bit more.

This week has been very stressful. At home and in school, there’s always something to be stressed about. Honestly I didn’t perform well. I was absent or late. I missed some of our long quizzes and seat works and I wasn’t able to pass my assignments. Super Model student? Agghh what the hell?!! Traffics before and after school does sucks. Also, this week I didn’t have a decent sleep because of overnights, programming and other papers to finish. The only best thing that had happened this week is that we were able to pass the documentation of our thesis on time.

I am glad that I am still breathing, doing this blog entry and still wearing a smile on my face. This is good. I can feel that the optimism (in the middle of difficulty) I always had before is finally coming back. Yehey to me ( :

I am organizing files in my computer then I’ll continue reviewing my lessons later. I miss my bed. I miss bloghopping. I miss my friends. I miss myself.

Next week is our prelim week plus I also need to take those long quizzes I’ve missed. Simbang Gabi starts next week so let’s make sure not to miss it ok? Ok.

“Sometimes you just cant tell someone how you really feel. Not because you don’t know why, not because you don’t know your purpose, not because you didn’t trust them, but because you can never really find the right words to make them understand”

No comments: